Kicker Hideaway™ compact powered subwoofer: 150 watts & 8″ sub
When Kicker set out to make the Hideaway™ compact powered sub, they wanted to make a subwoofer that could fit almost anywhere and still deliver the performance that made Kicker famous. At just over 3″ tall, the Hideaway™ will fit under many seats and in storage areas where you don’t usually find powered subs. The powerful, built-in 150-watt RMS amplifier delivers strong bass that’ll add depth and punch to any type of music.
The 8″ woofer can hit low notes that’ll really rock your ride, especially when the Hideaway™ is mounted in the vehicle’s interior. The included remote control bass knob will let you adjust the bass level on the fly. Kicker even included Nylon straps with Velcro® fasteners to mount the sub, plus a quick disconnect harness with power and signal wiring that’ll make the installation easier.
- ♦ compact powered subwoofer
- ♦ 8″ woofer
- ♦ built-in 150 watts RMS amplifier
- ♦ frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- ♦ variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
- ♦ variable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
- ♦ bass boost control (0dB to +6dB)
- ♦ auto turn-on switch
- ♦ wired remote control
- ♦ dimensions: 14-1/4″W x 3-1/4″H x 9-3/8″D
- ♦ speaker-level inputs (will also accept preamp-level signal using optional adapter, item 206KISL, sold separately)