Single Kicker 10″ Subwoofer Enclosure w/ 450-watt amp
Kicker has taken the idea of a powered subwoofer and turned it on its head. In the past, powered subwoofers have sacrificed performance in order to fit into a smaller space or or meet a lower price point. But now Kicker uses massive power and high-performance woofers so their PE SubStation™ line of powered subs can compete with custom systems built with separate amps, subs, and boxes, all while keeping the cost reasonable.
It can be tough matching subs, amps, and enclosures together. Kicker’s taken the guesswork out of the process by creating the PES10C powered sub, matching a powerful 450-watt RMS amplifier with a 10″ Solo Classic subwoofer, then housing them together in a sealed, compact box. This way, you won’t have to waste time juggling specs — just focus on enjoying your bass.
A quick-connect power harness and removable straps make it easy to pull this sub out of your vehicle, so you can get some storage space back in a pinch. The enclosure is only 8-1/2″ deep so it’ll fit in a variety of spaces, while the carpet covering will protect the enclosure and your vehicle against scratches and dents.
- ♦ Powered 10″ subwoofer enclosure
- ♦ 10″ Kicker Solo Classic subwoofer
- ♦ Class D Amplifier (450 watts RMS)
- ♦ Remote bass-level control w/ 20-foot cable included
- ♦ Variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- ♦ Phase switch (0°, 180°)
- ♦ Variable bass boost (0-18 dB)
- ♦ Frequency Response: 25-200 Hz
- ♦ Fuse Rating: 15A x 2
- ♦ Dimensions: 18″W x 13-3/8″H x 8-1/2″D1 x 5-1/2″D2
* Package includes 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit.